Niels
advert

Comments :

Topic: Dear (blank) (Fake letters) 2 34 minutes ago #9710685

Dear Jeannette,

You know what’s reeeeaaaaaallllllllyyy helpful?
- Having to wait for an irrelevant response
- Having a late birthday
- Having to leave before 10 am

Thanks, and have a nice day,
Imperative of karnen.

Topic: Despite London being known for heavy rains, it actually rain 35 minutes ago #9710684

Yeah, its a similar climate to the Pacific Northwest in the United States. It rains a lot, but very lightly, so the overall rainfall is not as high as you would expect.

Finn123

23 M

Online Now
Topic: What if you ruled the world? 2 hours ago #9710670

If I was the ruler of the world I would solve the conflict in palestine by Making Jerusalem Greco-Roman Again.

Finn123

23 M

Online Now
Two fools in a restaurant 2 hours ago #9710667

The more I look at Brother America's single arm the weirder it looks.

Is he throwing out his pinky finger or is the hand in an awkward position where the palm is facing towards us?

Topic: What's On Your Mind #145 2 hours ago #9710666

I baked some joulutorttu today. They turned out really nice.

Topic: The Game of Banns Season 13 2 hours ago #9710664

Banned for not breaking routines and seizing the moment. You can't schedule life, man, you gotta live it.

Topic: Shower Thoughts 2 hours ago #9710662

What if I'm really a robot but just don't know it?

Striker2054

37 M
Two fools in a restaurant 4 hours ago #9710644

I really miss the old Brother America. He was a much nicer person. Now he's just a giant mess.

Tudpool

17 M
Two fools in a restaurant 4 hours ago #9710641

Hah, while it is a common observation, the explanation is still amusing and too the point.

Good strip.

Epiphany 4 hours ago #9710637

Is Norway unintentionally rubbing his wealth in our faces again by holding the largest stack of coins.

Topic: Shower Thoughts 4 hours ago #9710634

''I must punch the wall''

Topic: The Game of Banns Season 13 5 hours ago #9710632

Banned because all those specials pre-empt regular programming and mess up my TV-watching schedule.

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish AU 3 5 hours ago #9710631

Granted, you re-form the band Freddy and the Dreamers, but when ICE hears about this, they want to deport you.

I wish to be able to play "Here Comes the Sun" without fumbling.

filkerdave

55 M
Moderator
Topic: What's On Your Mind #145 5 hours ago #9710630

@Ptarmigeon @SpikeylovesSatW --. .. ...- . -. / - .... .- - / .. / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ..- ... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-. . --. ..- .-.. .- .-. .-.. -.-- --..-- / - .... .. ... / .- -- ..- ... . ... / -- . .-.-.-

Two fools in a restaurant 5 hours ago #9710628

Something to keep in mind is that this 'truism' is not particularly true.

1 - British comedies have a large audience over here (in the US).

2 - Where do you think Jerry Lewis, Abbot and Costello, The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy, et al came from?

It was SNL that began to really popularize outrage comedy in the mid-late '70s, which not coincidentally is when all those British comedians were trying their hand at comedy over here... and 'playing the fool' comedy still sells very well here. Otherwise Jeff Foxworthy would have never made it at all.

Finn123

23 M

Online Now
Topic: Just in! 3 5 hours ago #9710626

Apparently this German 17 year old girl that married a jihadist and joined ISIS and worked as a sniper there may face death penalty in Iraq.

On almost every imaginable circumstance I'd feel sympathetic to any European teenager facing death penalty in a third world shithole but in this case it's not quite possible, as she's done all in her power to deserve this. Granted, it may be more stupidity than malevolence, but I guess this is natural selection in action, darwin award. I feel sorry for the family though.

Honestly the most upsetting thing about this is that a 17 year old ethnically German girl actually did something like that... where were her parents?

Two fools in a restaurant 5 hours ago #9710625

sigh, I miss brother America. Also the gentle embrace of the sun and not living with a constant undertone of dread.

Topic: What's On Your Mind #145 5 hours ago #9710624

Warsaw Freedom Fighters: image

Palestine Freedom fighters: image

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish AU 3 6 hours ago #9710619

Granted, he only talks to me like that when he's drunk. (Ask me the joke if you don't know it.. It's funny.)

I wish for a 1994 Toyota Corolla, a gold plated cross on a chain, and some Khash.

Topic: The Game of Banns Season 13 6 hours ago #9710618

Banned because of The Specials

EricTheRedAndWhite

23 M
Moderator
Online Now
Topic: Erik the Red and White's mead hall - now expanded 6 hours ago #9710615

@filkerdave
#9710592
You're welcome. :)

Do you have any Hanukkah plans so far? :)

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish AU 3 6 hours ago #9710614

Granted, he's been indulging in Christmas cheer so much that nobody can stand that man up.

I wish for more Christmas cheer.

Topic: Little Things You Hate 6 hours ago #9710613

I hate when on a date the guy asks if he can kiss me.

I also hate people who call themselves a pet's mom or dad.

Ptarmigeon

542 M
Topic: What's On Your Mind #145 6 hours ago #9710611

.... --- .-- / .... .- .-. -.. / -.-. .- -. / .. - / -... . ..--..

Mad Man 7 hours ago #9710604

''Well, maybe your sister'' GET FUCKIN' REKT BRO

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish AU 3 7 hours ago #9710600

Granted, your rw uncle who nobody can stand turnips for dinner.

I wish for an uncle nobody can stand.

filkerdave

55 M
Moderator
Topic: The Swiss chocolate shop (part 3) 7 hours ago #9710593

@SwissCross #9709115 So you don't get reimbursed?

Topic: Erik the Red and White's mead hall - now expanded 7 hours ago #9710592

@EricTheRedAndWhite #9710056 Thank you!

Topic: Corrupt A Wish Foundation 11 7 hours ago #9710589

Granted, but your figures are off by a few fractions of a degree, and you accidentally teleport into a wall. Now the EMTs are trying to figure out how to separate your molecules from the bricks.

I wish for Santa Claus to conquer the Martians.

Topic: Corrupt A Wish Foundation 11 7 hours ago #9710588

Granted, but all of the other movies suck three times as hard.

I wish I could teleport.