Niels
advert

Comments :

lbisno1

15 M

Online Now
Suit up...WITH GUNS 2 minutes ago #9638902

It surprises me that Iceland is a part of NATO, considering that they're considered the most peaceful country in the world.

Finn123

22 M

Online Now
Topic: "Where is this?"-game. To be continued... 44 minutes ago #9638896

I can't be bothered, so whoever is the fastest gets the turn. Except Ibisno, cos he was the last one.

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 53 minutes ago #9638894

Anyone want to play D3 with me online? I'm so borrred.

Topic: Banning Game 10 59 minutes ago #9638893

Banned because I fought the law and the law won.

252 1 hour ago #9638891

I don't know if this has been answered yet.... when is everyone's birthdays? Kind of a silly question, but I'm curious:)

Topic: Wales and New Zealand might look like a cute couple, but don 1 hour ago #9638890

:very offended: >8O

Topic: The Time Bomb Thread Game 1 hour ago #9638889

@Superperson Please reply to this comment when you first see it.

I miss you. :cry:

Topic: Banning Game 10 1 hour ago #9638885

Banned for not appreciating stuff.

Danmark1

18 F
Topic: Banning Game 10 2 hours ago #9638879

Banned for quoting stuff

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 2 hours ago #9638873

I wish Caitlin still went on here... :/

Topic: Did you know that spaghetti is not grown on trees? 2 hours ago #9638869

:shocked:

Topic: 100 Years Finndependent 3 hours ago #9638863

Hail Finland, Shining star of the North and sub-doer of the Kremlin!

image

Topic: Did you know that spaghetti is not grown on trees? 3 hours ago #9638862

IT'S NOT! D'8> MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D'8>

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 3 hours ago #9638860

I'm going home today! 6 more hours on the bus!
I bet those people in Anaheim are tired of seeing a group of 40 walk around.

Zeust

676 M
Moderator
Topic: Which languages? 3 hours ago #9638851

Wait, I haven't posted here? Oh well, might as well I guess.

My native language is Dutch, but might as well be English considering how fluent I am in that. I can speak and understand German quite well if I concentrate, but doing so for extended amounts of time is tiring and I'll often try to switch to English after a while. My French is... well, let's just say I aced a ridiculously easy written exam 8 years ago, haven't touched the language since, and consider myself reasonable at reading and writing French but wholly incapable at understanding spoken French. I've been learning Danish on and off on Duolingo and probably have a similar skill level as in French, although it's hard to compare.

Topic: Banning Game 10 3 hours ago #9638846

Banned because "Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education." - FDR

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation 7 3 hours ago #9638840

Granted there you go:

I wish that the previous wish would never happen

Topic: The Duolingo Thread 3 hours ago #9638839

Duolingo is awesome. Might not teach you the most useful sentences, but at least you remember them. Mostly because they're so weird. :XD:

Topic: Banning Game 10 3 hours ago #9638838

Banned because anarchy is not allways the answer

Finn123

22 M

Online Now
Topic: Confessions #2 3 hours ago #9638837

@Zeust Probably about your dementia

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 3 hours ago #9638836

I get the new Jason Derulo song out of my head :no:

Not that the song's bad or anything, but it has been playing on loop. And the chorus is getting annoying catchy.

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 3 hours ago #9638835

You guys are all asking 'Spike, where is the country known as Potato?'

Well, I have to tell you, Potato is basically my own micronation aka. my bedroom.

Zeust

676 M
Moderator
Topic: Confessions #2 3 hours ago #9638833

I had a confession but I forgot what it was :XD:

Topic: The Duolingo Thread 4 hours ago #9638828

'I eat a red tomato'

Duolingo, WTF have you been eating?

image

Topic: The Duolingo Thread 4 hours ago #9638827

I'm dying :XD:

I'm on Duolingo, and I clicked something, and as soon as the bass dropped on my song, it went 'Le Sandwich'.

Topic: Banning Game 10 4 hours ago #9638825

Banned because rules are supposed to be broken.

Eurovision 2017 4 hours ago #9638824

@hyperren
#9638805
"I REALLY REALLY WANT THAT AUSTRIA GUY AS A STANDALONE PIC"

You can make it your avatar once you've had 500 comments. :)

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation 7 4 hours ago #9638823

I wish for a wish.

Topic: 100 Years Finndependent 4 hours ago #9638821

@Smithi
BS. There's never been a continuous Swedish settlement in Finland from the iron age to this day. Probably not even on Åland with place names such as Jomala (from the Finnish Jumala, which means 'god').

Topic: Banning Game 10 4 hours ago #9638819

Banned because the Law is for all!

advert